Monday, May 26, 2014

Summer Daze ~~Weed be good Together!

Hey Guys,

long time no talk! Sorry I've been MIA. I feel like i'm always saying that, but i really do try my best to blog as often as I can. Unfortunately I go through long periods where I just have no desire, but we're working on that. :) Today is an absolutely gorgeous day here in Bremerhaven so I'm making a playlist to take with me on a long walk around the pond later. Here are some songs that are on it--lots of sixties influence. Perfect for summer!







Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man (all links open in youtube)

The Kinks - Lola

Mamas and Papas - California Dreamin'

Timbre Timbre - Black Water

The Beach Boys - Kokomo

Mama Cass - Dream A Little Dream of Me

The Zombies - Time of the Season

The Everly Brothers - All I Have to Do is Dream

The Temptations - My Girl

Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delievered, I'm Yours

Scott McKenzie - San Francisco


I hope you guys enjoy the weather wherever you are! What are you favorite summer songs??



xo
expat

No comments: