Sunday, January 12, 2014

RUN IT

So, I woke up kind of...well, extremely late today haha but to my surprise, the skies were clear and the sun is now shining down on Bremerhaven. The sun, which I haven't seen in many moons haha. It's been a while, is what I'm trying to say. My body is desperately in need of some vitamin D and some fresh air, so I've decided to finally get back into running :D  I haven't run in a long while, and it's definitely taken a toll on my body and my mind. I'm excited to go, but I wanted to write a quick post first. Hope you all are having a lovely day, night, afternoon..whichever it is where you live <3



Hoodie - H&M
TIGHTS - ASICS
SHOES - NIKE (free trainers)



And here are some of my favorite songs to run to :) maybe it will inspire you to get active today as well!


booty work - t-pain
till i collapse - eminem
make yourself - incubus
R U Mine? - arctic monkeys
make me proud - drake ft. nicki minaj
sergels torg - veronica maggio
all of the lights - kanye west
I follow rivers (the magician remix) - lykke li
it's gonna be me - n'sync (hahaha)
beez in the trap - nicki minaj ft. 2chainz
still into you - paramore
over - drake


No comments: